This week it's my top 5 websites. Basically the ones I click on either on a daily basis or frequently:
1) Facebook. Without a doubt this is the one I spend most of my time on. Facebook is quite frankly bizarre. I can spend hours reading the status updates of people I went to school with a million years ago, and perhaps even more sad is the time I spend reading all the comments by people I have never even heard of. Similarly twisted is the time spent browsing photos of someone never met simply because they tagged someone you vaguely know!! However, it's addictive and I like it. So there.
2) Twitter. I'm fairly new to twitter. If I'm honest I don't comment anywhere near as much as I do on Facebook, but again I'm obsessed and check the tweets several times a day. I'm not sure if this is more peculiar than Facebook as many of the people I'm following are celebrity types and it does seem a little 'stalker-ish'! I did however get rather excited when Justin Fletcher started following me! (children's TV presenter for those that are wondering, who pretty much dominated Cbeebies for a while and is currently slightly missed in my house (come on Justin, bring on some more Gigglebiz!!)) However it is undoubtedly not him personally but his management doing the tweets.
3) Tesco. This one is just sad. I do my groceries online in a bid to save the poor people of Crawley from the pain that will be inflicted by hearing my 20 month old boys screaming and trying to escape from a trolley for an hour or so. However, Tesco have been letting me down recently so the time may have come to brave the store itself. I strongly advise people to stay in on the day I choose to go. And if you have to go to Tesco, stay out my way..for your own safety!
4) Blogger dashboard. Of course. It's how I get on here to write posts and it's how I keep up to date with the blogs I follow. Enough said.
5) Netmums. The bloggers network, recipes, what's on in my area, advice, buy/sell... The list is endless. It's a fantastic site that I visit most days for something. Oh, and I also follow on Twitter and Facebook. Naturally.
So that's my top 5 for this week. Don't forget to pop over to www.katetakes5.blogspot.com and have a little look at everyone else's.