It's all about the biscuits this week. Something I've just decided to give up along with chocolate, alcohol, and basically anything else remotely yummy!! That being said I still want to join in even if I am depriving myself of such treats in (yet another) bid to become a svelte goddess!
So these are my faves-
1) The milk chocolate digestive. I'm not fussy on the brand, Tesco's own alright my me. And I'm a dunker..even though it leaves a biscuity scum at the bottom of the mug!
2) Custard Creams. Old Skool. Bit bizarre but moreish. One is never ever enough!
3) Chocolate chip cookies. Another classic dunker. I am actually starting to salivate now! :-/
4) Chocolate selection packs- you know the kind you get at Christmas. We normally go for a Tesco one and they usually feature those exciting looking foil wrapped ones covered in chocolate with some sort of creamy centre, the ring ones covered in chocolate (posh equivalent to a party ring!), shortbread ones with chocolate inside..the list is endless but generally rather chocolatety (is that a word?) and scrummy!!
5) Twix. Not often that I have these and I wouldn't class them as a cup of tea companion (not really a dunker!) but yummy all the same! Like Penguins. Mmmmm. I could go on. But then I would be cheating....
Why not grab your favourites, and a tea or coffee, and pop over to Kate Takes 5 (www.katetakes5.blogspot.com) to read some of the others and enter your own?